CLICK ON HIGHLIGHTED LINKS TO VIEW
- Mandatory F2018L00294 IMMI 18-039 Mandatory Skills Assessment – Subclass 482 Visa
- Sponsorship obligations for Standard Business Sponsors
- Skilling Australians Fund
- Period, manner and evidence of labour market testing
- English language test requirements (and exemptions) for the visa applicant
- Occupations included in the DAMA
- Specification of Occupations and Assessing Authorities for 187.234(b)
The Migration Amendment (New Skilled Regional Visas) Regulations 2019
Exemptions from Skill, Age and English Language Requirements for Subclass 186, 187 and 494 Visas
SUBSEQUENT TEMPORARY APPLICATION CHARGE
Does a subsequent temporary application charge apply to your visa application? Find out how it applies to you – Subsequent temporary application charge.
SKILLING AUSTRALIANS FUND (SAF)
Skilling Australians Fund (SAF) relating to nominations for subclasses 482, 186 and 187.
“Regional” Australia will have simplified definition meaning ‘all of Australia’ except: Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Gold Coast. Post codes will be confirmed in a legislative instrument before or at the 16 Nov 2019.
Condition 8578 – notify the department of any changes in circumstances within 14 days (e.g., residential address, email address, phone number, passport, employer, location of position).
Condition 8579 – live, work and study (where relevant) in a designated regional area, can move between regional areas.
Condition 8580 – if requested in writing, must provide residential address, address of each employer, address of each location of each position, address of educational institution attended by the holder.
Condition 8581 – if requested in writing, must attend an interview at a place and time specified in the request or in a manner, and at a time, specified.
SCHEDULE 6D POINTS TEST SYSTEM
For English proficiency tests, consider the Intensive English Language Testing System.
Other English tests are recognised for the purpose of evidence of English proficiency including:
- the Occupational English Test (OET)
- the Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based Test (TOEFL),
- the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) .
Different Language tests of English proficiency and scores legislative instrument.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY FOR SECONDARY APPLICANTS
English proficiency for secondary applicants who require Functional Level of English refers to Federal Legislative instrument F2014L01668.
We always recommend that you choose a reputable education training provider when planning your studies.
For more information with regards to the appropriate level of studies, refer to this table of AQF levels.